Exciting news, and an eagerly awaited feature; property auctions are now live!
This supports auction and "buy now" functionality (buyout or instant price), and various other things. Go and take a look at our property auctions
You can auction any property which you own, which is not currently in auction - all bids are anonymous. Additionally you can set a reserve on your property which is invisible, but your property will not be sold unless the reserve is met.
Funds are taken upon bid, and refunded as soon as you are bid.
Selling a property through the auction house costs 15% of the final sale value
I've done a couple of other little tweaks, bug fixes and stuff, mostly around syndicates :)
I would be very surprised if you hadn't noticed some changes to the game! I've been working from our GitHub as per my previous news post, but here are the release notes for the deployment I've just done.
We've had to tackle the navigation slightly to tackle some issues around how many items there were, additionally I thought this would be a good opportunity to help communicate the ownable properties, as well as remove some of the confusion around the navigation items.
Co-Operatives - Partner Crime and Carjack
The experience payout on these have now been improved, particularly for higher ranks.
Additionally, Carjacks will now payout Tier 6 to 8 cars, instead of Tier 5 to 8
Solos: Stolen Goods, Bodyguarding, and Assassination
New missions have been added to these to help ranking at a higher level. You can now smuggle people, protect a global sensation pop star, and assassinate a Godfather. These are all for the Global ranks.
Pickpocket can now be committed less frequently, but rather than stealing between 1k and 10k from your target, you will steal between 5% and 15% of what they have on hand.
Slight Tweaks to Murder UI
Something which had been mentioned to me a couple of times, there are now timers for when your search will complete, as well as a countdown to how long you have before your search expires. Additionally, once searches have been expired for a day they'll be wiped from the system, to clean the UI for the more bloodthirsty among you.
- Starter packs are now available - giving you a range of cash, bullets, and cars
- You can now powerup your account on from the bonds page, getting double experience for 1, 3, or 7 days
- You can now powerup your businesses, getting double payout, for 1, 3, or 7 days
- There are now some new cars which can only be purchased with bonds - these are Lewis Hamilton's Hummer, Exclusive Edition Exelero, and a Gold Plated Sweptail
- Rankups - You can now rank up using bonds, though this is not cheap
The leaderboards have now been tweaked, you can only see the top 25 players; and you can see these as overall players, economic characters, and violent users.
Prevent Moderator Kill
Some of you may noticed that OneEyedReaper had a solid attempt at killing me the other day. Fair play, we all knew the day would come. This has now been prevented, with some little easter eggs in there.
Of course, there are more features coming, you can find out more about these on our GitHub!
Today we congratulate our first ever Legend! Kiimaras made PMO history by being the first player to ever reach legend.
Shortly afterwards Capten made game history, by being the first player to ever kill, and be killed by, a Legend; after gunning Kiimaras down in cold blooded spite.
So i have been working away on new features for the game, a brief section of release notes below
- Bonds page has had some UI work done
- Bonds are now issued automatically, within a few minutes of the purchase
- Safehouse overview page so that you can see all the safehouses you own, in what locations, and various other pieces of information at a glance
- Reset Shoot Timer - this was missed out of the bond redemptions and has now been added in
- Player rating scores. Each player now has an overall score, an economic score, and a violence score
- Syndicate rating score. Similar to player rating scores, but with some additional factors
- Garage UI improvements, including filtering, ordering, and the highly requested "select all" button
- My Kills now shows all the kills you have ever made, not just for this character
- When your syndicate boss is dead, and your syndicate available for reclamation, there will now be an alert on every page
- Gatling Gun is now available for purchase via the Armoury
- Apache Helicopter is now available for purchase via the Security page
- Fixed a bug with double snitching not doubling the sentence for the target
- Fixed an edge case bug with travel duplication
Next features coming
- All timers available on all pages so you can see your status at a glance
- Arson (PVP)
Also working on the specification for the Disruption Edition
Additionally, I have now created a GitHub Project where you can see the work that's going on, and put your own features and suggestions.
I hope you enjoy the new updates